Fight to save your Ohio Driver's license!
Get a Free Consultation To Learn Your Options. Call 614-487-8667 for your free Ohio DUI consultation.
If you drive after losing your license, you may have to pay a bond to get out of jail. You also will face a jail a sentence. What Can I Do to Save My License?
If you are here on a visa, you could be deported, if you drive without a license.
What can I do to save my license?
- First and foremost, hire an experienced DUI attorney. There are many factors to consider.
- Request a hearing and request the officer's presence. It will give you a preview of a trial, a rarity in criminal cases. The officer who signed the affidavit and notice of hearing must show up and justify the revocation. Other officers may be subpoenaed.
- Retest the sample. Testing errors may save your license.
- Investigate the adequacy of the stop. The officer must have had a reasonable suspicion that a crime or traffic infraction was being committed.
- Investigate the adequacy of the arrest and request for a test. The officer must have developed a reasonable belief that you were impaired by alcohol.
- Check the times of events. Officers must perform the tests within certain guidelines.
- Check the labeling of the sample. It must be identified as being yours.
- Attend the motor vehicle hearing. Listen for fabrications and other errors.
We serve DUI OVI clients in the following cities and townships of Ohio: Columbus, Delaware, Dublin, Grandview Heights, Lancaster, Marble Cliff, Marysville, New Albany, Newark, Upper Arlington and Worthington areas.
Ten Mistakes | Case Tips | Police Mistakes | Challenges | What Can I Do to Save My License?
What Happens After A DUI Arrest? | Lawyer Mistakes | Know Your Rights | OHIO DUI Penalties
Ohio DUI/OVI FAQ | Ohio OVI Resources | Attorney Information | Attorney Fees
Ohio DUI News | Related Sites | Home | Site Map
© 2001-2009 BLS Drunk Driving
Ohio DUI - Ohio OVI
Ohio DUI Defense
Attorney at Law
1985 West Henderson Road
Columbus, Ohio 43220